top of page

Just like a hotel, our availability and rates fluctuate. Our prices vary according to season but are always competitive.

We love our pets but unfortunately we do not accept them at The Cove.

It is highly recommended to purchase travel insurance prior to your trip as this can protect you against cancelled flights and more. 

It is required to put a 20 % deposit at booking and the remainder 80% is collected within a 30 day period of your visit. Cancellations are without penalty within 72 hours after booking.

Please send any requests or inquiries through our contact form found in the "Contact" tab.

Feet in the Ocean
Bride and Bridesmaids
cruise ship on island
Hamburgers in Grill
bottom of page